THE SOUTH MELBOURNE MARKET GROCER ONLINE ORDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: All caution has been taken to include actual product images. However, some of the images may reflect a different weight to the product description. Please refer to the product description’s weight rather than the image, when placing you order.
- The South Melbourne Market Grocer (“the Service”) is provided by Jacobson Nominees Pty Ltd ABN 39 057 388 020 (referred to as “The South Melbourne Market Grocer”, “us” or “we”).
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Service when it is used as an online ordering facility.
USE OF THE SERVICE
- The Service is only available to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident and accessing the Service in Australia via the The South Melbourne Market Grocer website and associated applications.
- Those persons under the age of 18 are eligible to order provided they are over the age of 13 and receive parental or guardian consent. Parents/guardians may be required by The South Melbourne Market Grocer to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent for a minor to order online.
- The South Melbourne Market Grocer may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and The South Melbourne Market Grocer will not be liable for any costs, loss or damage incurred by you if we refuse to provide the Service to you.
PLACING AN ORDER
- To place an online order using the Service, you must follow the prompts on the ordering pages of the Service. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click the “Checkout” button on the “Your Order” page.
- You must provide the requested information for us to process your order. We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order and/or to comply with regulatory requirements.
- We will use various procedures to authenticate each transaction. In the event we consider that we cannot authenticate a transaction then we may, in our absolute discretion, cancel it.
- By placing an order you confirm that all information contained in the order is correct.
- After you click on the required payment option on the “Check your delivery details”, you place your order with us and we receive your order, the system will send an automated email to the email address you have provided, setting out the details of your order. Can this be done?
- You cannot change any order you’ve placed with us.
- Any order placed using the Service is an offer by you to purchase the particular items referred to in the order for the price stipulated.
- We may, at our sole discretion, accept or reject an order we have received.
- Each order placed for items using the Service that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and the owner of the The South Melbourne Market Grocer supplying those items.
FEES AND CHARGES
- We will charge you and you agree to pay the following fees and charges in relation to any order made using the Services:
- The purchase price for each item comprising the order; and
- Any other fees and charges set out in the terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price for any items contained in an order, if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, increase in supply cost, human error or malicious attack.
PAYMENT VIA DEBIT/CREDIT CARD
- For orders paid by credit card or debit card, your card will be debited with the relevant amount once you press “Pay Securely” on the “Card Details” page. To protect you against fraud, we may require that card used to pay for an order to be presented at the time of collection of your order.
- The card must belong to the person placing and receiving the order. You must ensure that the card is registered in your name and your account has to have sufficient funds available to cover your order and any applicable fees.
- We accept the following credit cards only:
o VISA; and
- If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment for your order that is accepted by us then we may notify you of dishonour and cancel the order.
- You must not pay or attempt to pay for items using the Service through any fraudulent or unlawful means.